Hello all!! I hope everyone is having a splendid day! :]
Today I'd like to show you one of my "old" designs.
A Ginger Tabby~ Isn't it a cutie? The stripes were my sisters idea :]
I love it's tail so I'll probably be incorporating it into my current kitty design.
The main reason why I shelved this design was the labor-intensive arms, legs, and ears. Making so many little pieces was hard and then trying to sew them on was frustrating. If I was to do it over again, I'd make the body smaller, redo the ears, and use my current head design (which is cuter, imo.) I'd keep the arms; I've learned a few tricks since this design that'll make adding the small pieces easier.
I debated selling it for a long time; it sat next to me in my crafty area as a constant reminder to make up my mind. I finally decided to give her a new nose and list her in the shop!
I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!